I Couldn't Help but Wonder...

Carrie's Questions from Sex and the City

Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome!

I've always loved the question frame from Sex and the City. When I was looking for a list of Carrie's questions last fall, I was surprised that I couldn't find them on the web, so I took it upon myself to start watching all the episodes and writing all the questions. As you can imagine, it was grueling work. Well, the list is finally done, and I'm happy to post them for you here. I'm planning to do a "Question of the Day" kind of thing, so check back in and chat. Thanks for surfing by!

Best,
Jonesie

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i put a comment in your season six folder...just in case you couldn't see it from the main window..lol.

    --kristen

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank u for making this page! love it. steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home